Take a "known" exercise to the reactive environment of Core-Tex and you get a much more comprehensive experience. This version of the Curtsy Lunge can be used as a gentle mobility warm-up or ramped to a high-intensity reactive exercise. With the transverse plane motion of Core-Tex, you get:
1. Rotational demand on the glute/hip complex
2. The need to accelerate, decelerate and re-accelerate rotation from the hip
3. Challenge rotational stability at the knee as the foot and lower move faster and arrive earlier and stay later than the hip
4. Thoracic spine rotational mobility as the upper body is fixed while pelvis rotates below.
5. Reactive variability at all involved joints as each repetition is different based on the motion of Core-Tex.