Small Group X: Core-Tex ExPRESS™
The next generation in group exercise is here.
Core-Tex leverages ONE piece of equipment to deliver a variety of programs that put gym floor space to work.
Core-Tex ExPRESS™ classes offer an entirely unique, high-intensity, team-oriented workout with reaction-infused strength, explosive metabolic exercises and dynamic flexibility with constant motion. Utilizing the patented movements of the Core-Tex reactive trainer, the Core-Tex ExPRESS™ class works the body from the inside out, with every movement demanding core stability and strength. Designed around four sections: Mobility, strength, interaction and challenge, participants experience a completely new way to work out for maximum results in 30 minutes or less. This fully engaging, fun and motivating class will leave participants begging for more!
The Core-Tex ExPRESS™ class is designed around four sections:
- • Mobility: The mobility section preps your body for the rest of the class by preparing the joints and muscles 3 dimensionally. Users are comfortably introduced to the motion and benefits of the Core-Tex .
- • Strength: The strength section is where you start to sweat! Your Fitness Coach will guide you through 4 - 6 different whole body exercises using the Core-Tex for 30 seconds at a time.
- • Interaction: Partner Interaction is where the fun begins... 5 minutes of whole body exercises with a partner keeps the intensity and engagement of the workout high, but the time flies when you’re having fun!
- • Challenge:The last section of the class is the Core-Tex Challenge. The exercise is chosen by the instructor each week and it’s your personal challenge to push yourself to your limits.
The Core-Tex is Club Friendly:
- Easy set up
- Nearly zero maintenance
- Small footprint
- Powered by gravity
- Plug and Play Programming
The Core-Tex Delivers:
- Group or small group exercise; the Core-Tex can be used with or without the handrail. Remove the handrail for 360° access around the platform.
- The extensive programming with the Core-Tex can be used for stand alone classes with the Core-Tex or to complement other popular tools.
- The dynamic nature of the Core-Tex will immediately grab the attention of your members making them want to fill your classes.
- From dynamic warm-ups to completely unique metabolic moves, the Core-Tex is changing the way equipment is used in the group environment.
- The Core-Tex is supported by scientifically based programming developed by inventor Anthony Carey, an internationally recognized fitness educator and PFP Magazine’s 2009 Personal Trainer of the Year.
- The Core-Tex offers a fun cutting edge workout to members that will increase participation and revenue for facilities.
- Options can include each participant using their own Core-Tex or two participants sharing a unit.
- Recreate many familiar ground based exercises on the Core-Tex and make them better.
- The Core-Tex provides versatile training Ttemplates: Reactive Core, Reactive Strength, Reactive Mobility, Reactive Metabolic Training, etc…
The Core-Tex is Safe
- Quality and durable, well constructed design - sturdy base of ABS plastic
- A secure non-slip rubber surface on platform
- Adjustable height steel handrail is powder-coated for durability and has a foam-rubber handrail grip for added comfort
- Has a quick learning curve
- To discourage use outside of class environment, simply turn platform upside down